Thursday, September 28, 2017
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Please join us to meet your child’s teacher and classroom.
- Curriculum Night gives you an opportunity to meet your child’s teacher and find out:
- what your child will learn this year
- classroom expectations and routines
- what you can do to help your child succeed at school.
- We have two sessions to allow parents of siblings to visit both rooms.
Session A – 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. Go to your child’s classroom
Session B – 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. Go to your other child’s classroom (if needed)
This evening is intended for parent information, not individual interviews.
You are welcome to make an appointment for another time if you wish to speak to the teacher about your child’s progress.
We regret that due to the size of the combined schools, we are unable to offer childcare.