Thank you for your assistance in updating immunization requirements for your children! Improving immunization coverage reduces the spread of diseases and keeps our students and staff healthy.
Updates for the 2017-18 school year
Toronto Public Health is assessing the immunization records of students in Grades 2, 3, and 4. The varicella (chickenpox) vaccine is mandatory for all children born in 2010 or later. If your child does not have all the needed vaccines, please contact your health care provider.
Avoid student suspension:
Parents, please make sure to update your child’s vaccinations:
- Online at www.toronto.ca/immunization
- Call the Immunization Information Line at 416-392-1250
For children without access to health care services, please contact your community health centre or Toronto Public Health. They provide the following free services:
- vaccination clinics, by appointment at www.tphbookings.ca
- translation of foreign immunization records
- language interpreter services on our phone line
Thank you for helping to keep our children healthy.