In order to help hold the quiet and reverent feel of this night, we ask that that parents:
- Leave their cell phones, digital devices, etc turned off and at home, or in their vehicle.
- Keep their child close, hold their hand and help them stay calm and quiet. This is truly a unique (and rare) chance to be quiet and fully present with your child.
- Learn our lantern songs and join in singing them. Your own singing, joined with other parents and children, no matter the quality of your individual voice, will be an action that speaks loudly to your child.
- Fire’s Burning (https://www.youtube.com/
- Rise Up O’ Flame (slightly different words/actions but sung in round https://www.youtube.com/
- Steer to the Light (working on a da Vinci recording of this one!)
- This Little Light of Mine (copy pattern from first verse https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Humbly (a new song we’re introducing this year http://www.laurencecole.